Re: [Evolution] [Evolution-hackers] Loading of Icons in Evolution

On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 18:16 +0530, svalbard colaco wrote:
Hi all;

Can any one tell me where are the various icons (i.e. .png files )
located in the code?
i could find some icons in the following path
What icons are n't appearing. Name a few, I can tell you where they
reside.

-Srini

$PREFIX/share/icons/hicolor/24x24/stock/net

While some icon cannot be found...

Is there any way/ location in which the icons are loaded in Evolution?

Any links or pointers in this regard will be of great help.

Thanks & Regards
sv.