[Evolution] Losing connection with backend task

Hi!

I am on the latest updates in kubuntu hh evolution - in effect picked up another batch from Evolution today via the standard channels.
There is still the issue of the Evolution front end reporting "losing connection with back end tasks" for calendar, tasks, addresses etc.

I am using Evolution only for connection to Exchange Servers .

Is there any resolution in sight? As I just joined the mailing list, I did not get any prior email coverage on the topic - I am sure there have been tons of discussions about the 2.22 release issues prior to this.

Any comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Axel

Nicht vergessen! Am Sonntag, den 11. Mai ist Muttertag
Geschenkideen, Gedichte & mehr: www.yahoo.de/muttertag.