[Evolution] Excessive DNS queries with 2.22 and exchange ?

I'm seeing what appears to be evolution generating many, many
back-to-back DNS queries (netstat -t | grep domain | wc -l returns ~9600
connections in TIME_WAIT). The reason I'm blaming evolution at this
point is the result of one lucky fuser on a connection and the fact that
stopping evolution results in the number dropping dramatically (down to
0 after 30 seconds or so).

Is there some way to narrow this down ? I've unchecked as many plugins
as I can.

Running 2.22.0, straight from the source w/ evolution-exchange on a
SLES9-ish system.

Thanks!

  John A.