[Evolution] glitches adding folders with evo 2.22

I just upgraded from evolution 2.12 to 2.22 on Debian.  Shortly before
the upgrade I added 2 new folders under an IMAP inbox.

Now I see those 2 folders listed immediately below the Inbox folder,
with the rest of my folders following.  The 2 are way out of
alphabetical order; they are not even in alphabetical order between
themselves.  The most recently added folder appears immediately below
the Inbox.

The icons for these 2 folders differ from other folders as well.  They
are the same as the Inbox (envelope? with a little green plus).  The
other folders show with a darker grey file folder icon.

Can anyone provide any hints about what's going on or what I can do to
get the folders into the proper alphabetical order?

Thanks.
--
Ross Boylan                                      wk:  (415) 514-8146
185 Berry St #5700                               ross biostat ucsf edu