[Evolution] Is there a "backup settings" to save as tar.gz in Evo 2.10.1

Is there a "backup settings" and "restore settings" in Evo 2.10.1?

I think David Coughlan and Patrick O'Callaghan are right-- it seems
there may be some defect in my HD. I did a lengthy-type HD check and it
failed the test. And it seems the defect may be right where Evo is
installed. Because everything else works perfectly and nothing else
makes the noise the Evo does when I try to close it, or empty the
trash.

So I am going to use my backup HD as my new internal HD. Today I loaded
Hardy onto it, and I want to import my mail data from my old disk's evo
(version 2.10.1) to my new disks evo (the version that comes on Hardy).

But I am concerned about simply doing a copy-paste of the .evolution
folder into my new "home" directory because there may be something wrong
with some of the data, and I don't want to import bad data. So someone
wrote me:

"If I fire up my copy of Evolution on Gusty, under File, there is Backup
Settings and Restore Settings. Selecting Backup will convert all your
Evo files into a tar.gz file. This will usually be found in
your /home/<yourname>/ directory. Then you can import it into your new
evo using the Restore feature."

But I looked in my evo version 2.10.1, under File, I don't see the
Backup and Restore commands. Is there such a Backup command in this
version of Evo, which I have on my old drive (Feisty)?