Re: [Evolution] Gmail and IMAP

On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 09:28 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I read a certain mailng list (not this one) via a Gmail account, using
Evo with Gmail's IMAP mode. Normally this is not a problem, but
occasionally I get "Unable to store Inbox; Connection reset by peer"
errors, when a check on the Gmail account via browser shows everything
is working.

Sometimes I can fix this by disabling the Gmail account and reenabling
it, but once in a while this doesn't work and my only recourse is to
exit Evo and restart, whereupon it works again.

Anyone seen this? Is it an Evo problem or a Gmail/IMAP problem?

poc

Patrick,

I use the Google Calendar via a Gmail account, and get the same problem.
As you said, Web access seems fine, so it looks like an Evo issue.

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group Inc.