[Evolution] Extra space between lines from Exchange

Hello,

Everything in Evolution using the Exchange connector works perfectly for me on Debian sid, except for one thing, which makes the whole thing completely unusable. I get an extra newline after every line for most of the messages I'm reading.

So text

looks

like

this

I also see this when I connect to OWA from firefox, but not from IE.
I think this only happens for formatted messages, but that's about %99.9
of the email I get.