Re: [Evolution] Convert emails to tasks w/ cntrl-<key> or drag-drop?

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 10:42 -0500, Matt England wrote:
I'm evaluating email apps (MUAs) that integrate with calendaring/task
systems. I'm told Evolution provides task-management support.

It's important to me to easily convert emails to tasks with a short command
(like a mouse drag-and-drop or a cntrol-<key> command). Said task would
have the subject line of the email as the task title and minimal email
headers and email body in the body of the of the task.

Can Evolution provide this functionality (or something close to it) now or
in the future?

Right click -> Convert to task

P.