[Evolution] Replying to a large number of people - problem with accented characters

Has anybody experienced problems when replying to a large number of people, and using accented characters?

I using Evolution 2.12.1 on Ubuntu Gutsy, accessing an Exchange server. When I send a message to a few people, they get the message correct. If I send it to many people (it does not happen when you have a distribution list, only when you specify one by one), they get something like

"ali=E1s, n=E3o ficou certo" (the "=E1" corresponds to an "a" with the accute accent, and the "=E3" should be displayed as an "a" with the tilde accent).

Thanks in advance,

Marcus.