[Evolution] compiling Evolution from source: incorrectly picks up system libs (Bugzilla #518728)

I compiled from source on Debian Etch and noticed that some of the
recompiled libs (e.g. libecal-1.2.so) referenced old Evolution libs
under /usr/lib. The underlying reason was an unfortunate ordering of
link flags. Bug report and patch in:

Can someone from the Evolution developers please review and commit?

To those who run into this problem: deinstalling the host's development
packages for Evolution should avoid the problem. It's not an option for
me though as I also compile against those in other builds of

Bye, Patrick Ohly
Patrick Ohly gmx de