Re: [Evolution] Evolution + MAPI = too much hassle

Johnny Jacob-2 wrote:

Hmm, we don't need perl for the provider. Please try this.
Looks like the spec file has some unrelated dependancies. Will fix it.

Thanks !

Now that I have these RPMs compiled and installed, I started Evolution and
tried using a test account.  I'm not seeing any traffic pass to the Exchange
server, though.  Could I be missing something else?
Sent from the Gnome Evolution - General mailing list archive at