[Evolution] Evolution slow when switching components

Hi,

I recently installed openSUSE-11 as my primary desktop. I have been using evolution since few months. There's a weired problem in evolution 2.22 which was not there in previous version(I was using evolution 2.12 before in openSUSE-10.3). When we switch between various components like mail, calendar, tasks, memo, contact, it takes nearly 10 seconds to open the component. The delay is really killing. Does anyone has any idea how to fix this?