Re: [Evolution] outlook/word

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 11:04 -0400, Chris Olive wrote:
One of the things I really liked about m/s office was outlooks ability
to allow the writing of e-mails in writer, thus using all the features
of word including fonts and formatting, will this ever be a feature of
evolution?

I hope not.  That is the first feature I disable in the windows boxes I
support.  It creates very incompatible messages, except most MS users
don't realize that nobody else can read their messages.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075