[Evolution] Gmail - BAD certificate message occurs constantly

Hello,

First off, thanks for Evolution - it really has simplified so many tasks...

The issue - several times a day when Evolution (2.22.3.1) checks my Gmail Pop accounts, I receive the following pop-up:

SSL Certificate check for pop.gmail.com:

Issuer:            OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority,O=Equifax,C=US