Re: [Evolution] Evo can't more render appointment messages from outlook

On Mon, 2008-07-21 at 22:08 +0200, Ambrogio De Lorenzo wrote:
Hi all,

I'm unable to see messages from my collegues that use outlook to
schedule appointment.
I'm using fedora 8 and evolution 2.12.3.5 from the official repos

I don't know what appens (I don't know if the problem appearead after an
update). Evo freeze in rendering and I have the only choice to kill it

Someone can help me solving this problem?

Tnx
 Ambrogio

        Hi,
can you please install debug info packages for evolution,
evolution-data-server, evolution-exchange and gtkhtml3 and when
evolution freezes, please attach gdb to it and do "thread apply all bt"
command there. The result of that command then paste to the new bug at
http://bugzilla.redhat.com where we will look on it and will try to find
what's going wrong and whether it's known or not.

Thanks in advance.

        Bye,
        Milan