Re: [Evolution] Sent Items

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 10:34 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
I like the way kmail give me the choice of keeping replies in the folder
of the original message.  This makes great sense when using threaded
message view.

I can't find a way to set this in Evolution, but wonder if there is a
work-around.  I thought about designating the inbox as the sent folder,
but that isn't really satisfactory.