[Evolution] Question: Bug Report (or Fix) for Calendar, Reminder, SOUND Inoperative

Hello:
Only flaw I have run into in Evolution 2.12.1 embedded in Ubuntu 7.10.
Occurs on all 3 of my computers so configured.
Acer 5043 laptop, two Desktops AMD x2 5600+ and 4000+ with Foxconn and MSI Motherboards
HOW ISSUE MANIFESTS ITSELF: Question:  Has this been remedied? What is fix?  Is it Evolution setting or an OS level setting I have missed?

Excellent office system other than this.  Fundamental feature in time management though.

THX
Greg