Re: [Evolution] All-Day Event bug?

        Hello,
works for me as expected, on actual trunk.

Is it possible that your event has other timezone set than you have in
Edit->Preferences->Calendar and Tasks->Time zone?

That can be a reason why one event is still whole day, but divided into
two days. Unfortunately I'm not aware of any other, I'm sorry.

        Hope that helps,
        Milan