Re: [Evolution] sharing evolution calendars

On 23 Jan 2008, at 18:14, Pete Biggs wrote:

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 17:43 +0000, michael wrote:
I've looked before and not found the solution so am asking again in case
I've missed something!

I run Evolution at home and at work and wish to have a single calendar. What's the easiest way of doing this? I know how to copy .ICS and import
but that's too much of a chore and liable to mess-ups.

Ideally I'd also want to share with a third machine which is MacOS with
iCal.

I use 'syncevolution' connected to scheduleworld.com to keep my 3 copies
of evo, my blackberry and my google calendar account all synced up.

You can have your calendar presented as a WebDAV .ics file as well, so
that should satisfy your Mac.

webdav?? sharing one web-based cal between all 3 hosts (each being able to read & write) sounds good - but it is feasible/str fwd? If so how come you use something else??

thanks, M