Re: [Evolution] Search within messages

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 11:08 -0500, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 10:35 -0500, Art Alexion wrote:
I want to search for text within a message, not to identify which
message contains the text, but to find the location of the text in the
message. I can't find an obvious way to do this in evolution.

Edit -> Find in Message (Shift + Ctrl + F)

That changes the search box at the top right to

  'Message Contains' in 'Current Message'

Once the search is initiated, Previous and Next buttons appear at the
bottom and all occurrences of the string are highlighted.

Thanks, Pete.  I was looking in the search menu.
--
Art Alexion
MIS