Re: [Evolution] Competing with Microsoft

On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 16:58 -0700, Chris Worley wrote:
For example, I POP (fetchmail) my email from the Exchange server to a
local mailbox, and have multiple GB's of inbox and sent email... which
Evolution, with more powerful queries, can search through incredibly
faster and more exactingly[sp?] than Outlook.  My email is a branch of
my memory, and being able to search through it efficiently is
incredibly important to me and my job.  I used Outlook for two years,
and it can't compete.

Chris

If I could use POP or IMAP with the Exchange 2007 server, I would be
happy. But don't the IT admin's have to allow POP or MAPI to work with
Exchange?

Rick