[Evolution] mailto tag support

Using Evo 2.12.1 on Ubuntu, and 2.6.0 on SLED.

Our spam filter emails us a report which we can use to retrieve false
positives.  The HTML mails contain mailto links in the format
mailto:spamfilter company org?subject=Some
subject&body=[cmd]commands[cmd]

Works in 2.6, nothing inserted in email in 2.12.1.  New message pops up,
but nothing filled in subject or body.  Ubuntu or upstream problem?

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075