Re: [Evolution] Outlook doesn't see ics if appointment isscheduled tobe not all day

Il giorno ven, 11/01/2008 alle 08.53 -0500, Art Alexion ha scritto:

I have the same problem, but did not notice the difference between all
day and hour long appointments.  I don't send invitations to all day
appointments.  All that I knew was that Outlook couldn't process the
invitations I sent. IIRC, neither did evolution.

I think this is a bug in how evo exports the ics.
Hi ART,

did you have some news about this problem?

I made some test, and for me the problem is on appaointments that are
not for an entire day.

Tnx
 Ambrogio