Re: [Evolution] Need space

On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 20:37 +0100, M Wedin wrote:
I wrote a few days ago about expunging, but have problems with space and
mismatch. Other problems caused the responses to disappear.

The directories under ~/.evolution seems to be in mbox format. Can i not
simply throw the big ones away? Especially Trash.

Would I need to recreate an empty file with the same name or will it be
recreated automatically?

Is it enough to close Evolution with quit, or are other services running
in the background?

Thanks
Wed