Re: [Evolution] Gmail: SSL unavailable error message

Many thanks Paul, I will let you know how I get on....

----- Original Message ----
From: Paul Smith <psmith gnu org>
To: Gareth Doutch <gareth doutch yahoo co uk>
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Sent: Monday, 14 January, 2008 3:00:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Gmail: SSL unavailable error message

On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 11:16 +0000, Gareth Doutch wrote:
> Here's the link that contains info on where I got the deb from:
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=3926409&postcount=5
> post #5

Hm well, I don't know if that was built correctly or not.

If you prefer more cutting-edge software than Gutsy, you can build it
yourself fairly easily using my Evolution makefile.  See instructions
here:

  http://mad-scientist.us/evolution.html

This version definitely has SSL enabled (I use it all the time).

Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us

Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.