Re: [Evolution] Gmail: SSL unavailable error message

On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 22:47 +0000, Gareth Doutch wrote:
This sounds like it could be the problem. I'm using ubuntu 7.10 and
installed evolution 2.21 (to get google calendar working) which caused
the SSL error. I have reinstalled version 2.12.

Where did you install 2.21 from?

The version that comes with Ubuntu (2.12) definitely has SSL built in.
However, you have to be careful that you've stopped using all parts of
the newer version if it doesn't have SSL; Evo actually consists of a
number of different facilities, some of which can be started when you
log in.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us