From: Jules Colding [mailto:colding 42tools com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 1:56 AM
To: Jacob Johnny
Cc: evolution-list gnome org; Wood, Barbara (ITIO-ISSO)
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution / Exchange 2007

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 21:53 -0700, Jacob Johnny wrote:
Yes .. we are working on a new connector for Exchange 2007
connectivity.  It will not be part of Evolution 2.22 (2.14) as it
needs some more work to be done.

Just for the record: e-b supports Exchange 5.5 - 2007 and has always
supported these versions. I haven't officially released the newest
version yet, but it can do:

*) Calendar
*) Mail
*) Global Address List
*) Personal Address Book
*) Notes
*) Tasks

and (with lorica) it can do this encrypted through any number of
intervening firewalls provided a single specific port is opened.

Best regards,
  jules

Meanwhile there may be some incremental releases of this as a
standalone plugin.

- Johnny

"Wood, Barbara (ITIO-ISSO)" <barb wood hp com> 01/09/08 2:22 AM

Hi all,

Is it true that evolution version 2.14 will support Exchange 2007?  If
so, does anyone know the release date?

Best Regards,
Barbara Wood PMP
ITIO/ISSO - Infrastructure Specialty Services