Re: [Evolution] Set Default Calendar for New Events

Assuming you are using a recent version and have the side-bar turned on
(view|layout|show sidebar), right click on the exchange mailbox in
sidebar, open properties and check "Make default."

You can also check the box "Show only this calendar," but I cannot see
that is does anything.

Note that I have had evo revert to the personal calendar default if I
open the calendar when I am off-line and it cannot connect to the
Exchange box.  I don't know if that is intended behavior, but it is
annoying.