Re: [Evolution] send/receive button disabled
- From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- To: Joao Miguel Ferreira <jmcferreira criticalsoftware com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] send/receive button disabled
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:53:37 -0430
Does your system have NetworkManager? If so, is NM managing all your
interfaces? I recently had a mysterious problem with Evo starting up
offline, which turned out to be because my wired interface (the only one
I have) was not managed by NM, but NM was still running. This was on
Fedora 8 so YMMV.
PS When you report a problem, always state which version of Evo you're
On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 10:47 +0000, Joao Miguel Ferreira wrote:
I'm using Evolution on Gnome/Debian.
My Evolution's "Send/Receive" button is disabled unless I activate my
wired network interface (eth0).
If I only activate the wireless interface (eth1) I'm totally unable to
read my mail..
Is there a workaround for this ?
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev