[Evolution] Security assistance please.

Hi,

I am trying to get my head around the Encryption, Digital signing thing.
I have generated the keys and have put the KeyID into its place in Evo.

I sent a dummy message to my other account (both handled by Evo) and
signed with GPG. This was the message in the box with the signature:

gpg: WARNING: unsafe enclosing directory permissions on configuration
file `/home/andrew/.gnupg/gpg.conf'
gpg: armor header: Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)
gpg: Signature made Wed 06 Feb 2008 04:54:52 PM EST using DSA key ID
B61E13EE
gpg: using PGP trust model
gpg: Good signature from "Andrew L Greig (OSS advocate)
<algreig bigpond net au>"
gpg: binary signature, digest algorithm SHA1

So how do I get Evo not to list my permissions and path.

Secondly, when attempting to encrypt a message (PGP Encrypt), instead of
just signing it, I get this error message:

Could not create message.
Because"Failed to execute gpg:Broken Pipe" you may need to select
different mail options.

What would I need to change, to fix this please?

Andrew Greig
Melbourne, Australia