Re: [Evolution] Mail notification plugin stopped working

One thing is to see, if the Edit->Plugins- Mail Notification is enabled
or not.

-Srini.
On Sat, 2008-02-02 at 01:04 -0800, geo00 wrote:
I have been using the mail notification plugin included in 2.12.1 for a while
and I was satisfied with it. But suddenly it stopped working. I tried to
erase ~/.evolution and the gconf entries but it did not help. The problem
might be related to the fact that I had been doing some experiments with
AllTray (alltray.sourceforge.net) and mail-notification
(www.nongnu.org/mailnotify).