Re: [Evolution] vcard file only in text format

On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 17:14 +0100, Enrique Garcia Diaz wrote:
Hi everybody,

I am not able to attach a vcard file to my signature in evolution and
I do not know why. Maybe, anybody can help me. I configure the
signature as follow: Edit -> Preference -> Edit (the account) -> Add
New Signature and there I insert my vcard file with the data.

But when I try to send a new message, the content of vcard file is
added but only in text format. Anybody knows what is happening?

I think signature files are supposed to be in HTML.

poc