Re: [Evolution] How do I upgrade my current version of Evolution?

Well, or you could be really daring and check out the trunk version from
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/evolution/trunk, compile it using the Makefile
at http://mad-scientist.us/Makefile., start the thing from gdb all the
time and report all those little bugs (with stacktraces) to
http://bugzilla.gnome.org.
I've been doing this for the last few months, and it's working pretty
well.

thomas