Re: [Evolution] How do I upgrade my current version of Evolution?

Well, or you could be really daring and check out the trunk version from, compile it using the Makefile
at, start the thing from gdb all the
time and report all those little bugs (with stacktraces) to
I've been doing this for the last few months, and it's working pretty