[Evolution] evolution-mapi packages [was [ANN] Evolution-mapi moved to new SVN repository]

Hi..

As some of you are already aware, the evolution-mapi build service
repositories have been restarted (now that the re-licensing is
complete). Thanks to Matt, we have the Fedora builds too. The download
urls can be found here[1]

evolution-mapi will require at least opensuse-11.1 / Fedora-10 as the
camel-provider uses DB-summary which is available only with the 2.24.x
(stable) series.

In-fact, evolution-mapi uses a few APIs which are available only with
2.25.x but these can be easily ported to the 2.24.x series.

We'd love to get some testing from the community :) Please report bugs here[2]

Cheers
-Suman

[1] http://www.go-evolution.org/MAPIProvider#Download
[2] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/simple-bug-guide.cgi?product=evolution-mapi