Re: [Evolution] Proper Method for Upgrading from Evolution 2.22.3.1

Hi,

Now that I have found the latest version for Upgrading Evolution - is
there a written process? I already read the FAQ's and found no
instructions.

I've read horror stories of doing this the wrong way and losing Gnome
desktop, etc and really screwing up your Fedora Installation.

In preparation I used the Evolution 2.22.3.1 backup tool and created
evolution-backup.tar.gz

What should I do next?

Steven

believed to be clean.