Re: [Evolution] [evolution] Timestamp Changes Periodically from PDT to UTC When Viewing Mail

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 17:02 -0700, MHR wrote:
On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Pug Fantus <pugfantus gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all!  I'm having an unusual issue with my email here.  I'm running
> Evolution 2.22.2 under WinXP connected to my work's Exchange 2007 server
> via IMAP, and spuradically throughout the day the timestamps will go
> from PDT to UTC, and back.  This usually takes a couple hours to go back
> and forth, if I haven't already restarted my client.

Have you set your time zone in Evo (Edit->Preferences
Calendars/Tasks)?  Probably a stupid question, but I was having
problems in my email and calendar until I did this.

HTH

mhr

Yeah, it's set.  I've been through the docs, and all the files, and it seems that all the timezone settings for the calendar just link into the calendar as .ics zone files.  The mail client is supposed to get it off the locale settings on the system.  Now under Linux, that's easy to check/set, but I have no clue how they determine that under windows.  Thanks tho, every little bit helps.