Re: [Evolution] No message pagination

-----Original Message-----
Andrew Taylor schreef:
> I have looked through the preferences but cannot find a solution there.
>
> When I send a message and start typing, and I have a ten line paragraph
> (that is, it would be ten lines on an A4 or American Quarto page) it
> just continues to type on one long line. but as you can see here, it
> doesn't do that all the time.
>
> The message I typed to someone in my address-book just before this
> message just continued and continued. Whereas you can see, in this
> message, the lines are paginating properly on the screen.
>
> I am using Evolution 2.22.3.1 in Ubuntu 8.04.1

Don't use HTML in mail. It waists bandwith and gives you this behaviour.
Joep

Alas, in the business world, if you don't use HTML you are considered a minor player.

I accept the fact that Evolution can't cope with HTML as your message suggests, as other mail programs manage with pagination with HTML.

Andrew "Ampers" Taylor
Blog,   Website,   Photographs,   Humour