Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Difficulty using Evolution as a news client]

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 23:31 +0100, Tony Hamilton wrote:
Should I now assume that I am attempting to use Evolution outside its
design 'envelope' and that Evolution cannot be used as a news-group
client?

I think you can assume that it's not high on the developer's list of
priorities. Whenever people mention using Evo as a News client, the
usual response (not from the devels but from the community) is to use
'pan' instead.

poc