Re: [Evolution] Evolution + MAPI = too much hassle

I tried to compile it from source but when i compile libmapi 0.7 i have the following error:

feanor eldar:~/Desktop/mapi/libmapi-0.7-PHASER$ make
Compiling libmapi/IProfAdmin.c with -fPIC
In file included from /usr/local/samba/include/credentials.h:132,
                 from libmapi/IProfAdmin.c:23:
/usr/local/samba/include/credentials/proto.h:410: error: expected â=â, â,â, â;â, âasmâ or â__attribute__â
before âprincipal_from_credentialsâ
make: *** [libmapi/IProfAdmin.po] Error 1
feanor eldar:~/Desktop/mapi/libmapi-0.7-PHASER$ make
Compiling libmapi/IProfAdmin.c with -fPIC
In file included from /usr/local/samba/include/credentials.h:132,
                 from libmapi/IProfAdmin.c:23:
/usr/local/samba/include/credentials/proto.h:410: error: expected â=â, â,â, â;â, âasmâ or â__attribute__â
before âprincipal_from_credentialsâ
make: *** [libmapi/IProfAdmin.po] Error 1

any hints?

regards
Pantano Angelo