[Evolution] calendar-printing

Hi,

(I'm not currently on the list, so please cc to me too, but I'll check
the archives too)

Inspired by sites like diyplanner.com I've come to the conclusion that I
to get organized I need a combination of software and paperware.

I've just started using the calendar-part of evolution (it's very nice,
and has the best interface for recurring events I have found), but I
wonder what options there are (or are being developed) for printing.

The current printing capabilities are not sufficient for my needs (but
I'm thinking it might be possible to extend evolution to fit my needs).

What I would like to be able to do:
- print several weeks in one page (pref: 8up, but ofc it should be
configurable)
- evolution should remember what I have printed before (and use that as
default values, but still let me change)
- capability of printing empty calendar views (to print yearly/monthly
overviews, but also future weeks without plans)
- printviews for todos so that I can use the calendar-name as
name/context and the todo-items as items
- options to print all/some/one calendar
- superwish: when printing appointments use the atendee-field to draw
info from the vcard storage and compile a list of attendees (that you
can edit to only print out the relevant ones) for printing
- superwish2: do the same but with apointment-attachements

Is there some way (that I have missed) in the current software to allow
me to do this? Is there some way to modify/extend evolution to handle
the above (pref. in a way so that the user later can modify/add
templates)?

With hopeful regards,
Tomas (that hopes he doesn't have to write something from scratch.
ical-parsing scares me :)