Re: [Evolution] Questions

Please keep list posts on the list. Either Message / Reply To List or
Reply To All.

Also, please don't top post with a full quote, but add your text where
appropriate right below the quoted part.

The folder and backup issue that I'm referring to is on page28 of the
manual where it says  to right click on a folder, then click Copy and
Evolution offers a choice of locations to copy to.  I just don't see
these locations.

This is a context menu shortcut for Folder / Copy Folder To. I believe
this has always been available, so there are no version constraints
here. Note that this copies a mail folder, as managed by Evo, to a
different place in your mail folder tree -- still inside Evo. It does
not copy the folder into an archive in an arbitrary directory for backup
purposes.

Why you don't see these locations -- I can't tell. If you do the above,
you'll get a small window on top of Evo, to pick the target (parent)
folder from, where to copy the folder to.

Also, page 32 lists a backup option from the File
menu - it's not there, maybe because of my older version?

Yes, this feature has been introduced later than Evo 2.6.

You didn't mention anything about my question regarding the
limitation of a download size and the question about no e-mail
notification.

True. And I don't have to.

  guenther