[Evolution] Evolution Key Errors

Title: Evolution Key Errors

Hello, I just  installed Evolution on Kubuntu Hardy Haron 8.04 beta and I installed the evolution-exchange connector with apt-get  and I am trying to setup my exchange account but nothing  happens when Evolution tries to authenticate, in the terminal I get this error:

Setting up evolution-exchange (2.22.1-0ubuntu1) ...

jgretz ubuntu:~$ evolution
e-data-server-ui-Message: Key file does not have group 'Passwords-Exchange'

e-data-server-ui-Message: Key file does not have key 'exchange:__NXEDGEINC%5cjgretz;auth_Basic domain net_' in group 'Passwords-Exchange'

old group, new source

old group, new source

Any ideas what caused this? I'm new to Kubuntu and I don't know if there is a key file that I need to edit  or what...I would appreciate any help very much! Thanks!