[Evolution] Exchange MAPI plugin on Evolution 2.22 (Ubuntu 8.04)

Hi all,

I've run up a VM of Ubuntu 8.04 beta and it comes with Evolution 2.22. I've installed the deb-converted rpms and exported the environment variables as well as adding 'include /opt/samba4/lib' to /etc/ld.so.conf and running 'sudo ldconfig':

export PATH=/opt/samba4:$PATH
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/samba4/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/samba4/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

When I start Evolution from the terminal I set the exports from, I get zero messages from Evolution about the MAPI plugin, and it doesn't show up in the list of plugins.

Am I missing something to get the plugin working in this version of Evolution?

Thanks,
--
Greg Vickers
Phone: +61 7 3138 6902