Re: [Evolution] inbox gone empty

On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 10:45 +0500, Babar Haq wrote:
Hi all

I have been using Evolution with exchange on ubuntu 7.10 quiet happily. Yesterday I
synchronized my evolution to the exchange after a long time. After it got
synchronized all my emails from only "inbox" have disappeared. I am only
getting mails in "inbox" which are sent after that synchronization.
Using webinterface I can see all my mails are still there in exchange.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Babar

If no one else provides a response...
Try:
exit Evolution
in a terminal window enter
   evolution --force-shutdown
backup your $HOME/.evolution ( tar cvfz myevo.tgz .evolution )
rm  -rf  .evolution/exchange/ .evolution/mail/exchange/
restart evolution ( it may take a few minutes to re-sync ).