Re: [Evolution] Evolution Exchange in Ubuntu Hardy

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 21:14 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
I don't know if it's 64bit machines (are others with 64bit systems
having issues with Evolution?), the particular build that Ubuntu is
doing of Evolution, or what in the heck is going on but this is far
and away the least stable, most unusable version of Evolution I've
used since 2.4 or even earlier.

Unless something radical happens in the next few weeks to resolve all
these problems, I regret to say that this Ubuntu Long-Term Support
release will not be anywhere close to ready to deploy in an enterprise
environment.

Pardon my unfamiliarity with Ubuntu, but what exactly were the Evolution
versions that you found to be stable on 32-bit and unstable on 64-bit?

Matthew Barnes