[Evolution] Evolution - Exchange Large amounts of Data Transfer

NB: This email and its contents are subject to the Eskom Holdings Limited EMAIL LEGAL NOTICE which can be viewed at http://www.eskom.co.za/email_legalnotice

Hi,

I have configured Evolution with the Exchange connector with the "Synchronize to Local Folder" option.

I have noticed that Evolution pulls large amounts of data and keeps on downloading ALL mail, it repeats the whole process every 10mins (The time I set Evolution tp synchronize).

If I compare Outlook it normally receives about 5Mb, Evolution normally does 60Mb.

I was wondering if there is some setting I have missed or something I can do to reduce the amount of Data received?

Regards
Gregg