Re: [Evolution] Junk filter inoperative on Evo 2.11.92

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I've been running 2.11.92 for a week or so and Junk mail is not being
filtered. I use the Bogofilter plugin and it works fine on my distro's
2.10 installation, but though I have it enabled on my (self-compiled)
2.11.92 it's not doing anything. I use Fedora 7.

To be clear: the Junk/Not Junk buttons work (at least they mark messages
appropriately), but Bogofilter is not being called automatically on new
mail, though the appropriate options are set in Preferences and the
plugin is enabled.

I'm sure this must be blindingly obvious, but I'm out of ideas.

poc

start at the -bottom- of this bug report and see if you're having the same problem...