Re: [Evolution] Evolution Color and Language

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 18:43 +0000, Daniel Gryniewicz wrote:
On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 10:53 -0600, Bonilla, Alejandro wrote:
Hi,

      Is there any way to change Evolution Font color and Background Color?

Color is determined by your theme.

Hi Dan,

        It looks like my theme is only handling the top bar and the Tool bar.
I'm looking to change the whole appearance of Evolution. The actual
background of each email and the side bar. After that, change the font
color.

      Also, I would love to have Spanish Check Spelling. How should that be
installed/added?

Install apsell and aspell-es.  Then go to the Spell Checking tab in the
Composer Preferences and check your favorite variations of Spanish.  (I
have 3 variations of English available...)

Thanks,

.Alejandro

Dan