Re: [Evolution] How do I make all folders columns look the same

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 03:12 -0600, Sankar P wrote:
On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 09:03 +0200, Thomas Novin wrote:
In my inbox, I have added a column, set a good width on the From and
Subject columns and in the date column I have enabled descending
sorting. Is it possible to use this as a default for all my other
folders?

I'm using Evo 2.10.1 right now but will be moving to Gutsy/Evo 2.11.9?
ASAP.

Ps. This is also on Launchpad:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/1317

You can save your view as a custom-view and apply it in all folders.
Though this is a little less tedious than resizing/sorting all the
folder-views, this is not a clean solution.

It just got answered on Launchpad aswell. Even with a solution to make the custom view default.

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/13170

Thanks..

Rgds