Re: [Evolution] New install of Evo, need sigs from old .evo file

Hello

On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 23:41 +1000, Andrew Greig wrote:
Hi all,

I have just spat the dummy over Palm synch with Evo.  Copied my .evo
file to another partition and did a clean install of Mandriva 2007
"Spring" (formatted the home dir as well).  Then moved the .evolution
file back to the ~/ .  Had to set up all my mail accounts by hand
(bummer) but I would like to get my Signature files back into use.  I
can see them in the .evo/signatures folder, but they do not show up in
the sig tab in the mail client.

This is a know bug. afaik, this was not fixed or marked as "WONTFIX".
You need to create them all over again.

How do I get them back please?

Andrew Greig